For your eyes only: My latest style guide on "How To Wear Spring Pastels" has been featured on Independent Fashion Blogger's weekly Links À La Mode! Check out all the lovely blogs that have been featured along with me!
Something in the air...
Edited by: Victoria of vmac+cheese
Warmer temps, longer days, and lots of floral pants. Spring is definitely here, and it’s keeping fashion bloggers filled with inspiration. From spring-themed DIYs to pastel laden outfit posts, to tips for the never ending search for the perfect swimsuit (summer is just around the corner!), once you diive into these links, you’ll find it impossible not to embrace the season.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: APRIL 5TH
- amateure.: outfit perfection
- Chic Mommy, Cool Kid: Transition Your Shoe Wardrobe from Winter to Spring
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Summer 2012 Trend: The 1920s
- Easy, Petite Looks: Why Hello There, Vintage Hermes
- Fashionably Philosophical: Denim Jacket Addiction
- First Came Fashion: Sprung
- Hippie Lace: Spring 2012 Trend. Minty Green Goodness.
- Inexpensive Chic: Retro Bathing Suits
- Made to Travel: Ethical Options for Swimsuit Season
- Petite Avenue: How to: Cap Toes
- Pins, Needles & Fashion: Outfit Post: Welcoming Spring
- Real Girl Glam: My Spring Musthaves
- Runaway in LA: How to wear spring pastels
- Sequined Sprinkles: White Wash
- Simply Frabulous: Interview with Lula
- Tha.DARLINH: DIY: Pastel Bracelet
- The Average Girls Guide: Wardrobe Must Have: Chambray Shirt
- The Dernier Cri: Fashion Inspiration: Hunger Games
- The Sparkle in Her Eye: Your Secret Leg Lengthener: The T-Strap
- Wish Upon a Smile: Outfit #7 - First Dates in the Season of Spring
Designer Sandals at Shopbop: Serafini, DVF Sandals, Jerome Rousseau, K. Jacques Sandals, Serafini, Tibi, Kors, Costume National, Tory Burch Sandals, Sigerson Morrison, Tkees, Loeffler Randall Sandals & Fashion Sneakers
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine